My Kiddy Aima Growing Up

I have learnt from my son's wife that my sweet kiddy grand daughter is growing up and getting wiser day by day with the Grace of Almighty Allah. I still remember when she took birth and there was a issue of giving her a name. I was given different suggestions but Mir Baz Alam her chachu suggested Aima as a name I at once checked Aima name meaning in Urdu from a book that I had and found the meaning as great leader and without giving it a second thought I just finalized this name. Since I always desired that the name my grand children's should all start with letter A so this name was perfect and fulfilling all the my terms and conditions.
Now she is going to be of one year soon and it will be a great pleasure for the whole family. However we all will miss her because she is very far from us and we cannot travel to be with her on the first birthday. But we can all pray for her long life, health and success so that she remain happy and safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anita Name Meaning in Urdu

Shazia Name Meaning in Urdu